Kindergarten....here she comes! Gracie was so excited for this big day. Her class doesn't start until the afternoon, so it was quite the challenge to keep her occupied until the big event. She was the cutest little kindergartener...her eyes were as big a quarters and she was as quiet as could be as I dropped her off. But that little mouth was working a mile a minute as we snacked on milk and cookies after school!Tuesday, August 26, 2008
First Day of School
Kindergarten....here she comes! Gracie was so excited for this big day. Her class doesn't start until the afternoon, so it was quite the challenge to keep her occupied until the big event. She was the cutest little kindergartener...her eyes were as big a quarters and she was as quiet as could be as I dropped her off. But that little mouth was working a mile a minute as we snacked on milk and cookies after school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Gracie - you are the cutest thing! I'm sure that teacher loves having you in her class. I sure love you Gracie!!!
Gracie, what is your favorite color? You want me to guess? Hmmmmmmmmmm,
Could it possibly, maybe, almost, be red plus white equals PINK????
I am in love with pink too. And you.
Ethan was excited to see the picture of Gracie. I think he misses his friend!!!!
Post a Comment