This post is going to be very random. Here's a
potpourri of pics that I have been meaning to post...

This is a picture of a really cool stunt plane that was showing off in front of our house. He was CRAZY! The girls and I were screaming
because we kept on thinking that he was going to crash. He was really good at writing designs in the sky and flying upside down. Thanks to the mystery pilot for entertaining us!

I just love these two guys. That's all I have to say about this. Well, I'll also add that Ben's eyes in this picture look just like mine while I am playing the piano. Makes me laugh!

Here's the March snow storm that dumped and dumped. In fact, we had to dig a hole just to build this fat snowman. Or
snowlady. I'm not sure.

Here's our driveway the next day...and Jake was out of town that day. I'm not as talented at shoveling as he is. Thanks to our city plows for helping us out!

Aloha! We loved the amazing
Hawaiian party our great friends gave. I think it was just the trick to help us get through the rest of winter.
And that's the end of my random post.
2 comments:
And I just love all You guys. Thanks for these posts!
Come visit us-----we can bribe you with good weather. It has reached the low 70's!!! And absolutely no snow!!!!
Post a Comment