
Jake, being very supportive by carrying Ben, as he is constantly thinking up ways to help make his wife's life a little easier. Love my man.

Gracie, who RAN the whole way up, then gave out directions of help for the rest of us. Very Gracie. I can always count on her for help!
Sophie, who was very methodical and slow with her ascent, but never stopped talking to me the entire hike. "Mom, I'm a hiker girl. We're hiker girls, huh, mom. I've got energy in my tummy. Good thing. We're marching up the hill. Like the song. The grand ol' duke of york. (she sings the song)...and on...and on...and on..." Sophie's great.
Ben, as always, was happy just to be there.

My husband also knows that I am a worry wart, and pushed my buttons by taking my baby up to the edge of the cliff. Yikes! (He claims there was no danger whatsoever.)
As for me, I think I was just running back and forth between kids, warning of danger, taking pictures, and just enjoying it all.
After all the hiking, we were up for some swimming...
Ben, flexing his muscles for us. Love the comb over, too.
Sophie spent most of her time here. We'll have to start all over with her bravery in the water after 7 months of winter.


Thanks to G.G. Naylor for letting us use the condo! We love you!

2 comments:
So cute! I loved the comments about each personality. I'm so glad you guys got to get away where there is sunshine and no snow! YAHOO for Spring!
we were in st. george that same weekend. Can you believe we were so close and didn't even know it. Darn it--- we could've hung out. Wasn't the weather refreshing!
Post a Comment