
Saturday, November 21, 2009
E is for Egg
This year I decided to start a little preschool/playgroup for Sophie and her friends. It's been so fun. All the moms rotate weeks with the kids, as well as the letter for the day. Since we had the letter E for our last turn, we decided to go on a real live field trip to visit some eggs (and chickens). They were not your normal chickens! A lady in our ward keeps these exotic chickens as pets and was kind enough to let us visit. We fed them bread and even got to feel a warm egg that had just popped out of a chicken. Then we came home and colored our own eggs. It was eggcellent! (sorry, I had to say it!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think they might remember that for the rest of their lives. It might be their first real memory that that can remember when they are grandmas. My first memory involved eggs. Plastic Easter ones. I thought they were niftey. And so I have an egg memoroy of being in a motor home with an Easter basket with plastic eggs in it. I was three.
So it's entirely possible to have an egg involved in your first memory
Eggzactly.
Such a cute idea! I didn't even know there were such egg-sotic chickens around. (I don't know if I would like eggs if I really thought about where they came from!)
Post a Comment