Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nine is Fine

Yesterday was our NINTH anniversary. It blows me away that we've been married that long! I know this may sound cheesy, but he really has gotten better every year. And I thought he was great when I married him!
He won my heart yet again by arranging for us to spend the day skiing on our anniversary...something we haven't done since our honeymoon. Oh, how I had missed skiing! It was such a fun part of my growing up years. I forgot how amazing it feels to just fly down the mountain. It's also been a long time since I've spent an entire day alone with Jake. I love love my man. Happy Anniversary, Jake.


5 comments:

Judy and KC said...

It makes me SO happy to know that you two got to get away together and enjoy a day of skiing! What an amazing couple you are. You are perfect for each other. We love you both so much!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! So glad you had a fun day skiing.

MOMMACITA said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am so glad that you got to get away! THat sounded SO fun! Look at all you have accomplished in 9 years...has it really been 9 years? REALLY? Wow.

Enjoy evey moment!

leigh said...

Garlock men DO get better with age! They also have the BEST taste when it comes to the ladies. I'm so glad that the BC brought you two together over nine years ago. Matt and I are very jealous of your skiing getaway. So FUN!!

Jennie Moore said...

Sounds like a blast! Happy Anniversary!