Here's a clip of our little diva in her school play "Rumpus in the Rain Forest". This girl has no fear! She worked so hard learning all her songs and memorizing her lines. We were so proud of her!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You got yourselves a mighty cute, little song bird there! Her knees weren't even shakin'!
Words cannot express.
First of all, in her own right, she amazed me with her abilities to carry a tune in a bucket. Her tone! Her sound! I gush! I cry! I am her biggest fan!
Second, I know she doesn't look the most like her dad out of all your kids, but there was something in her eyes, that took me back to when he was singing or shooting. THe perform under pressure look. It was a little carbon copy. I cry again!
Good job Gracie. You are amazing, and this granny is so proud of what you can do!
I agree with Mary! Wow - what talent! We couldn't have been more proud of her. She was so cute and confident. She was a natural. (and SOOO cute too!) Way to go Gracie!!!
clapping clapping clapping........standing ovation........more clapping clapping clapping!!!!!!
Gracie, that was amazing! And Jenny, I am quite impressed with your tree-frog-costume-making skills!
I just watched this again with Sawyer and David and Lisa. Bravo! BRA VO!!!
Post a Comment