Sunday, September 5, 2010

What I Did For My Summer Vacation

My Report: "What I Did For My Summer Vacation"
(ie-here's a giant blog to make up for my slacker-ness)

#1: Learned to Sew on a Button






#2: Our traditional Pioneer Day hike (battle creek falls)



#3: Ladies Football Clinic (I'm in the pink on the right-NOT the one in the tank top)


#3 1/2: Gracie's & I's mother-daughter volleyball clinic


#4: Bear Lake (this is the only picture I took) This is Kian (our neighbor) and Ben, BFF.



#5: County Fair (we took the bus)





#6: FHE at the temple. We chose our family rock and documented it for posterity.




#7: Swimming Lessons. Gracie turned into a little fish and passed off 3 levels. Cute little Sophie said she passed of free time. :)




5 comments:

Jenny said...

GREAT VACAY!!

Loved the button pictures!
Loved the pig picture!
Gracie looks like she has a halo in the cow stall picture!
Loved the Swimming pictures!
GO SWIMMING FREE TIME!!!

Jenny said...

That wasn't Jenny. It was Mommacita on Jenny's computer

Jenny said...

Actually it was Jenny, and she, as usual, was complimenting her pictures on her own blog, just like she always does.

Judy and KC said...

What a FUN and busy summer. I love the variety of thing you did! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. I loved them so!

Katie said...

What a fun summer! I also saw super cute pictures of your kiddos that Mary had linked to on her blog...they turned out great!