Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Gracie's Grand Gigs
Gracie has had a busy month! (May is always crazy at our house for some reason) She had her first real piano recital! She wasn't even very nearvous. Jake calls it the Garlock "ice in her veins" like before you shoot a free throw. Free throw....recital.....I guess that's the same:)
Jake was out of town, but Grandma and Grandpa Shaw came up just for the evening to cheer Gracie on. Afterwards, we all celebrated with ice cream at Caspers. (our favorite)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love what a well rounded girl Gracie is! She can play the piano SO well, and also be a great soccer player. GO GRACIE!!!!
Glad to hear Gracie has Garlock in her! So Beautiful! So Talented! So Darling! I love you Honey!
Didn't mean to make it sound like only Garlocks were beautiful talented and darling. I meant the ice in the veins part. Clearly the looks and the piano playing talen come from the Shaws.
Post a Comment