Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dish Monkeys

O.K....I'm a proud mother, so I'm going to brag a little. My two little munchkins have learned to do the dishes. They clear the table, rinse, and place them in the dishwasher. I couldn't resist taking this picture. It's the cutest thing. Even little Sophie helps. To top it all off, Jake complimented me on the dish loading job that I did (I'm not known for my good placement of dishes), but it was actually Grace! No joke! I could get used to this.

8 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

Tim would be so very very proud. The chins may have come from me, but the dishloading gene definately lives on. Wiping away a tear here. Must go blow nose.

Kasey said...

Myabe she could teach Todd and Kylee a thing or two in the kitchen! I just started a chore chart for them and would love to add dishes to it. I'm not holding my breath though! Good job Jenny! You're a great mama!

Kasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kev and Aubs said...

Ty is pretty good about putting his stuff in the sink, but he usually is unloading while I'm loading. We have a little more work to do on that end. I can't wait for his help though!

heather said...

I'm totally impressed. Zac is nine and I am still teaching him how to do it. You will have to tell me your secret.

Katie said...

You have every right to brag! You've gotta keep that going as long as you can! Taylor loves to simply hand me every single thing in the dishwasher - or chuck the silverware in the drawer - but maybe I can parlay that into Sophie and Grace's skills?! Worth a shot.

Nicole said...

Jenny, your kids are so big! They are adorable. I'm so sad that I missed you in Boise over Christmas. Hope I get to see your family soon!
--Nicole

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Wow! I am impressed! My kids complain when I ask them to just clear the table. You are doing a great job and they are such darling girls.