Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Family Fun

I thought I'd include some pictures of us actully enjoying the snow, since my last post sounded a little gloomy. It's really quite beautiful, and sledding has become a favorite pastime of ours.
My three favorite people.




3 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

I think Soph could use a couple more coats! She looks like Ralphie's little brother but in Pink. Enjoy the snow for me!!!!

Kev and Aubs said...

Good for you. I don't think I can find any love in my heart for snow. I know it is good for our water supply, but I sure hate it! But kids bring out the best in everything. Ty loves playing in it and your girls look cute all bundled up!

Matt said...

your family wins Best Sledding Picture of 2008. You were nominated for Best and Cutest Family Picture, but barely lost because you, jenny, were not in the picture and the Jones beat you. I miss you guys!