Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sophie's Extreme Makeover...Bedroom Edition

Sophie's bedroom was finally changed from boy to girl! It's long overdue...she's slept with blue and red walls for the past six months. Now, as Jake's brother David appropriately named it, Sophie has a 'neapolatin' room. Yummy. (sorry-no wall decor yet)

6 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

Oh Sophie, I think you need a new quilt!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Yea Soph! I love it! Who would not want 2 pink rooms in one house? Yea for pink!

Gary and Mauri said...

Hello Garlock family! We got your blog off of Katie and Jeremy Young's blog....and it's nice to catch up on your family! Cute family! Cute blog! We hope you are doing well! We love it here in Kaysville. You can check out our blog at gmkallen.blogspot.com
Take care!
Gary, Mauri, and Kyri Allen

Kasey said...

Very cute! I like the pink and brown a lot!

Katie said...

So cute Jen. Taylor is still sleeping in a blue room (baby blue if that helps) and it's been 9 months! Yikes.

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love it! You did a great job!