Thursday, May 1, 2008

Down South

We had a great time in St. George last week! I have the best husband and kids in the world! We loved being together all day and all week...we didn't want to come home. Also, a BIG thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Naylor for letting use the condo...we love it!

Swimming was definitely the preferred activity.

O.K....so do you think she is going to float?

Ahhh...warmth.
Cute choo-choo train.

All prepared for a rip-roarin' bike ride behind dad.
I had a hard time keeping up with these guys!


Our family visiting the temple grounds. They were gorgeous. It was so pleasant that evening!


Taking in the full aroma.


Cute girls playing in the grass.
















3 comments:

Annie said...

Cute!
Ruby has the exact same rainbow-striped swimsuit and the exact same striped T-shirt that Gracie has on. Weird!

MOMMACITA said...

Oh my little Gracie!
Oh my little Sophie!

How ever shall I go on without them?

Amy said...

Hey Jenny--fun to find your blog! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!