Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Proud Graduate

As a proud parent, I'd like to introduce Gracie, the newest preschool graduate. Her little class was so cute as they presented their program for the parents. We will miss her great teacher and friends from school....but look forward to Kindergarten! (yikes...she's getting old)
Graduate Gracie

Miss Brooke and Gracie

All the preschoolers showing off some songs


Sophie, finally getting to go to school with Gracie.


We celebrated after with friends with a root beer float party...so fun!












8 comments:

Debbie said...

Woo Hoo, Gracie---now on to bigger and better---the big K.
♥♥♥ Auntie Debbie

MOMMACITA said...

Graduate Gracie! You look so ready for Kindergarten! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gracie. Now that you are a graduate you have the power to talk to your mom and dad about their blogging habits. Tell them that there are blog peepers out here who need MORE from the Logan branch of the family. This is NOT from Brent.

MOMMACITA said...

Let me just say that the comment from Brent who is not really Brent is one that I am totally in agreement with. I can never get enough. Love Gracie's smile. And I'm glad to see Sophie still loves that pink velour dress.

Kasey said...

I can't believe Gracie, Todd and Ruby are all going to be in Kindergarten! Aren't they still babies?!? YIKES! I can't believe they are really that old. I just registered Todd and it was the weirdest feeling. Good thing I have a little more time to prepare for Missy Kylee.

Aubrey said...

Wow, Kindergarten! I can't believe she's already there! And I can't believe that my boys will be someday too. She looks so proud. Congrats Gracie!

The Petersen's said...

Jenny,

We found your blog from Kristi and Andrew's blog. It's so fun to read up on what you guys are doing. Gracie and Sophie are sure getting big. Feel free to check ours out: www.dcpetersen.blogspot.com

Ryan & Keri said...

Jenny, I got your blog add via Katie Young's blog. Anyway, what have you been up to? Is Gracie really already finished with pre-school? I can't believe how big Sophie is either! They're growing so fast! Where are you guys living now? Are you still in Hyrum? Talk to you soon. Keri Allred http://ryanandkeriallred.blogspot.com