I used to always tell them not to talk and to go right to sleep, but then felt guilty about suppressing good sisterly conversations at night, so I decided not to say that anymore.Here are a few other sisterly things they have enjoyed together these past few weeks:
Dressing up...
Going to LOTS of sporting events....

We love supporting Aggie sports. But after about the 2 hour mark, the girls usually turn into wiggle worms, cry, or turn ridiculously silly. Sometimes all three.
Cooking....

We saw Aunt Rachel eating her pumpkin cookie while Skype-ing with her so, of course, we all were craving our own. Yummy. Cooking with the girls is great fun. Gracie even learned to crack an egg.
Hanging out...
We went to Gracie's school carnival last night. Before we moved here, I had never in my life seen a ATV-pulled train. Maybe one. But it is quite common to see a little family of 6 being pulled around the town in one of these "water storage containers on wheels" trains. The girls love them. I loved this particular train because it had seat belts.
Gracie and Sophie riding off into the sunset. I'm so glad they are good friends. I hope it always stays that way!


5 comments:
They are lucky girls to have each other. They also are supper cute.
I love them I love them I love them I LOVE THEM!!!
It looks like you are doing so many fun things.
Looks like LOTS of fun going on in Hyrum! Great pictures. Can't wait to see you all soon!!!
Your girls are so cute, Jenny! And I'm missing Aggie sports--particularly, basketball. How are you feeling? I'm glad things are going well for your family.
Post a Comment