
This weekend we welcomed Uncle Tanner home from serving his mission in Korea. He was so fun to be around. I love missionaries who come home so full of light and enthusiasm for the gospel. It's contagious. So great to be with the whole fam (minus Rachel and Mike...we missed you!) the whole weekend. Welcome home, T. We love you!

The girls were so diligent in holding the posters while we waited for his plane to land. I think my mom stared crying about 15 minutes before we saw him :).

My mom and dad enjoying every single movement of having a son home safe and successful!

A few hours before we picked up Tanner, we stopped by the pumpkin patch with the cousins and grandparents. Here is the spooky haunted house that was just spooky enough for a our kiddies.

The corn maze that we cheated on...after 5 minutes, we just turned around and followed our way back to the entrance. That was good enough to fool our kids!

Cute Gracie and Grandpa

2 comments:
What a WONDERFUL weekend. They don't get much better than that(unless we had Rach and Mike here too!) Your cute family is so much fun to have around. Thanks for sharing the weekend with us. We love you all!!
Hey girl I saw your sisters blog on my sisters blog and thought I would take a peek. How are you I had no idea you were pregers again. I am always the last to know this kind of stuff though. How are you and your cute fam. Hey I would love to add you to my blog mine is prviate so if you send me your email address I can add you right away my email is tenillebutcher@yahoo.com look forward to peeking in again hope all is well.....
Post a Comment