Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Belly Up





Baby #1









Baby #2







Baby #3





I have finally swallowed my pride and decided to post a picture of my big huge belly. These three photos were all taken about the same time in each respective pregnancy. I thought it might be an interesting study to see if there is a difference between the way boys and girls are carried. To me, they all just look huge. What do you think?

9 comments:

Judy and KC said...

You don't look huge! You look like you are holding a basketball under your shirt. The rest of your body is still skinny. Your face looks thinner this time than the ones before. You look beautiful!!!

Emily said...

You may think you look huge but I think you look great. I love being preggers, so I'm way jealous of you right now. I hope you are feeling good and able to sleep still.
Oh, and I can't wait to hear what the man-childs name will be.

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Yea! Now I can see you and your cute belly! The best part about it, is that you look happy in all 3 photos, just different hair styles and house each time.

MOMMACITA said...

Oh You are so cute and good and good and cute. Thank you for bringing those lovely children to earth. Good and Cute. That's you.

MOMMACITA said...

Oh, and I think the boybelly looks like a bigger and stronger and more masculine verseion.

MOMMACITA said...

version

Kasey said...

You just look cute! I carried both of mine the same. I did get sicker with Kylee, but I'm not sure if it was a girl thing, so a I didn't have to work thing. Who knows.

Kasey said...

Or, not so.

leigh said...

You've had a baby in a different home each time. That is neat.