Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Ben!






10 comments:

Emily said...

Toooo Cute!!! And blonde hair, what a surprise. I love the name. But I want more photos . . . when you get around to it ofcoarse.

Katie said...

Congrats! I love his blonde hair all spikey. What a cutie!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

He has so much hair! Yea for Pictures! Yea for Ben!!!

Trevor and Brooke said...

Congrats! He's a doll. Grandma called and told me the news.

Kristi said...

Congratulations--the day has finally arrived. It seems so long ago when you told me you were pregnant. He is very cute and I like the name Benjamin!!!!

MOMMACITA said...

Ben, No manly haircuts before I get to smell that sweet little neck. You are finally here, and now Henry has someone to lay around all swaddled with tanking on binkies together. Nore photos please. PLEASE PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE@

MOMMACITA said...

More. MORE photos please

Kasey said...

Congrats you guys on the cute boy baby!

Katie said...

Congratulations Jake and Jen!

smith said...

Among such opportunities are special symbols , as well as 우리카지노 bonus rounds, with which you'll be able to win more typically