Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Pictures

My cute friend Lacie took some family pics for us last week during the peak of the fall leaves. She did a great job. Here's some (actually, a lot) of the favorites...















































7 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

SOOO cute! You are Super skinny - love the one of you and Jake together!

Debbie said...

This auntie in AZ is in love!!

Judy and KC said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!!!

What a cute family on a beautiful fall day. I especially love that last one from the back - cute Sophie looking back. Definately one for the wall!

MOMMACITA said...

be still be still my beating heart. I miss you all so much I could cry!

So delightful! Every single one.

jen morgan said...

your family is just too adorable ;)

Debbie said...

Taking dictation from Uncle Mike--
"That's all Garlock, right there. Creating a superior race."

Dave and Mel said...

hey Jen! Beautiful Pictures!!! you look great ( i love the one of you and Jake) and those kids of yours are adorable. I just checked out your mom's cooking blog and am excited to try a lot of those recipes...I love all the Costco references because I'm a big Costco fan too :) Thanks for sharing and it was fun to "catch up."