I couldn't resist posting this amazing photo of my Dad. I always knew he had some rebel in him...even if he is the Stake President. He's so cool. Also, that's not a beer that Uncle Mike has in the background. It's root.Friday, November 2, 2007
My Deadbeat Dad
I couldn't resist posting this amazing photo of my Dad. I always knew he had some rebel in him...even if he is the Stake President. He's so cool. Also, that's not a beer that Uncle Mike has in the background. It's root.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So great! I saw this picture and laughed out loud. Did he wear this to the ward Halloween party? I sure hope so!
You'll have to tell Uncle K.C. that I always knew he had it in him. He looks great!!
Where's the pictures of Jake and Jenny's halloween outfits?!
Post a Comment