This is Gracie's first costume choice...she wanted to be an angel, so we used about 50 safety pins to wrap some fabric around her to make her look angelic. She wore this costume to her preschool Halloween party. And no, this isn't Sophie's costume of a poor orphan child.
This is a photo of our girls getting ready to trick or treat in their WARM costumes. Gracie consented to being a cat for the 2nd year in a row when she felt how cold it was outside.
Trick or Treating was quite the experience. Gracie wanted to run from house to house, discovering that the faster she went, the more candy she got. Sophie, on the other hand, was happiest just being pushed around in the stroller while eating her candy. Gracie was very careful to make sure that she picked up a good piece of candy from each house for Sophie's bucket. She is a good big sister.

2 comments:
Your girls sure are cute. Max also tired quickly, but I don't think Zac thought to get him candy. But between the two of them they did just fine. Now I just wonder how long will it take them to empty their buckets.
My kids also were all over the idea of, the faster I run, the faster I get candy. Your girls look so cute.
Post a Comment