We had a very small and peaceful thanksgiving this year. It was very relaxing....just what we needed! We have much to be thankful for this year. And thanks to mom and dad for going all out, even though there was just Kev's family and ours. Here's a photo montage of the event (sorry-there's a lot of pics!)
The preparations, which included soaking the turkey in crystallized ginger....so fancy!
Here's the beautiful Thanksgiving spread. It's all about presentation, right?
Everyone enjoying the feast.
Sophie has a love affair with olives. I think she ate 17 of them. She even looked like an olive that day.
This is my favorite picture. Thanksgiving tends to make you want to just sit and snuggle on the couch. Sophie is such a daddy's girl.


3 comments:
Hailey too is obsessed with olives. I think she'd eat a whole can if I let her. Looks like you guys had a great time. Hope to see you around Christmas!
Looks so yummy! Your mom is quite the cook. She always has new good recipes! Sometimes just a low key Thanksgiving is the best way to go. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
Sophie looks just like Grace when she was that age. I'm curous to see what another boy or girl looks like in my little family. Your girls are so cute with their big eyes and bright blonde hair! Too bad we're related or I'd say Todd and Grace should get married one day.
Post a Comment