Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Yeah for Christmas!! It was quite the exciting day as we put up our tree and decorations. Gracie was so excited that she officially declared that she would not be playing with any friends that day because we had LOTS of work to do. I think the tree was un-decorated then decorated ten times this week between the two girls. Here's some scenes of it all...


The crowning moment of the whole evening.



O Christmas Tree


Nothing helps you feel all festive like a huge dumping of snow. Gracie and Jake made a cute snowman. Take note of Jake's cool furry Russian mission boots.



3 comments:

heather said...

My kids are so excited to decorate. I'm making them wait until next week. Such a great time of year. Hope to see you this at the Christmas party.

Marc and Tricia said...

Jen,
Hey! I am coming to Utah and would love to see you and your family! Let me know when you will be in Utah county and we will get together!
Tricia

MOMMACITA said...

I put the picture of Jake and Gracie and Snowman as my wallpaper. It's out of focus, but who cares? So Yumm