Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had a quiet but nice Easter this year. Gracie was very interested in the eater bunny. How does he get inside? How did he know what size shoe I wear? Why is there a price tag in my shoe? Each time she asked a question, she would come up with her own fanciful idea of how the Easter bunny was so amazing. Sophie really liked the candy. We let her take some the church, and she asked Jake and I about 10 times is she could have some of the candy she was holding before each bite she took. We kept on saying yes over and over. She loved relishing in the permission, I guess.
Playing Easter Bunnies

Showing off their new ballet shoes from the Easter Bunny. My girls are obsessed with ballet. The pink, the dancing, the costumes....they love it all.


The traditional Easter Sunday picture.


7 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

HOOOORAY FOR THE NEW BLOGS! I LOVE I LOVE!!! The stories were great, the pictures were great, the girls are great, and did I mention I loved it all? I think I'll look at it all again tomorrow. And the next day. (Cute little bunnies.)

Kev and Aubs said...

CUTE! I love how different boys and girls are. Ty and Jordo got all balls this year. It is fun to see some pink and how cute are they in their ballet outfits?

Debbie said...

My---What big ears you have! We had big ears at our house, too. Your girls are cute little bunnies. ♥♥♥Auntie Debbie

Taryn said...

So cute! I especially love Gracie's retro flower power dress. They are both beautiful!!!

MOMMACITA said...

told you I'd be back. I want to breathe them.

MOMMACITA said...

yep. still cute

Tiffany said...

your girls are adorable! and I am glad that I found your blog, it is so fun to see how family is doing! I hope you all are doing well, and hope to see you soon!
Tiffany Shaw