Now that he's been around for two whole weeks, we are wondering how Ben likes it here on Earth. What could Ben be thinking?
Hmmm...not sure if I like the comb over. What do you think?
I'm having a hard time deciding if I like this binkie....only sometimes. Maybe I'll like it if it's in my ear.
This is my newly made big sister. I thought I'd give her some recognition now that she is a middle child. She needs all that she can get right now:) Pretty cute, isn't she?


4 comments:
You tell Soph that Grandmocita is a middle child herself, and all will be well with time.
And that baby that baby that baby Ben....He is a swutie. sweet cutie.
I don't think these little ones like it here on earth. It is too cold, I think their bodies hurt,it is too bright, and who knows what other strange adjustments they go through. I think that is why they sleep so much. Anyway, I am glad Ben is here safe and sound and no matter all the hard things he is adjusting to -- he is supper dupper cute. (and so are his sisters.)
I had to come back today and look at the baby Ben again. And to think I could have been there in person. Kissing those little cheeks. And hands. And neck.
Ditto on Sophie the middle child.
I've always wondered what babies are thinking too. He looks so much like Jake.
Post a Comment