Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Blessed Event

Benjamin Timothy Garlock was blessed on January 4th and it was a wonderful event. Besides the temperature readings that read -9 degrees outside, the day was perfect. Jake gave him a wonderful blessing and we really enjoyed having our family visiting here up north. Thanks to all who braved the cold and snow to be with us on this special day!

Little Ben, all tuckered out after his big day, sleeping in Grandpa's arms.
Now finally he is awake to enjoy his own party!
Big cousin Henry came to join in the celebrations. These boys are only three weeks apart, PLUS little Sawyer (another boy cousin) came four weeks later. In an effort to show just what these boys are made of, here they are flexing their arm muscles for us.


The proud Grandma
Grandma and Grandpa Shaw

Uncle T (who is now engaged! Can you believe it?)


G.G. Walton


Almost all of the Garlock cousins. (No, my girls do not go to church in princess dress ups and pink frilly nightgowns...but we usually wear dress-ups all day around here. It isn't easy trying to get them to wear much else, so we pick our battles only when needed!)

5 comments:

Glo said...

I am so sad we couldn't come! Ben is such a cute little man and it looks like you all had so much, I am dying to get up there to see you guys!

MOMMACITA said...

LOVE the muscle flexing photo. I laughed out loud. For reals. None of that LOL stuff.

MOMMACITA said...

LOVE the muscle flexing photo. I laughed out loud. For reals. None of that LOL stuff.

MOMMACITA said...

Don't know why that printed twice. Sorry!

Aubrey said...

The boys had fun looking at these pics of their cousins. We're sad we couldn't make it and I can't believe how much Ben has changed in just a few weeks. We'll have to arrange a cousin get together soon.