Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Baby Love

In an effort to keep up with the massive amount of pictures I took of Gracie and Sophie as babies, I am trying to do some photo shoots of Ben....but the poor guy just isn't getting the same camera time as his sisters. Here's the latest efforts...


My little sweet man in his usual position in the bouncer on the counter while I cook dinner.


A big huge smile to show his love for tubby time. I love the crooked smiles...he's trying so hard!

His mean mom actually tried to dress him in something other than jammies, and this is how he showed distaste for real clothes.
Daddy is training him in sports early...if you look carefully, Ben is actually shouting "Go Aggies!"

Big Blue and the Big Sisters


7 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

He is looking so old! I love the first one in the bouncer, he seems so gentle. Good job taking pictures of the 3rd child, they will appreciate it :)

attack of The Mouse said...

He is so cute. He does look so big and I've hardly even seen him in person. I can't wait to get back in the swing of things and let L. and B. met each other. He is super cute. I know what you mean about camera time.

Kristi said...

Ben looks so alert. His blue eyes are striking. And I'm so happy he is smiling already. It seemed like forever before Logan finally broke-out the smiles. I would just smile and smile at her (looking as ridiculous as possible) and I got furrowed brows basically confirming my ridiculousness.

MOMMACITA said...

Oh! SO CUTE! I'm dying! I can't stand it! It is torture to be away from those beautiful children! Oh my gosh! Man they are cute!


Thank you for giving me something to live for. I love them.

MOMMACITA said...

PS I'm thinking Sophie's not so sure about the giant Aggie.

Megan said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I love the little crooked smile. Too cute!

Amber said...

Your little boy is so cute! It is so fun to have a boy in the mix of all the girls. I was wondering if you could email me where you got all those great pictures for the video you did at Christmas time. I am trying to put something together for RS and could use some help. If you get a chance you can email me at: ambercoglianese@me.com Thanks!