Thursday, July 23, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Gracie and Sophie got a taste of the buisness world when they opened their first lemonade stand of the summer. Their hopes were high as they were setting up their little table and money box. But it's not easy to sell lemonade when you live on a dead end street, so they naturally followed the laws of supply and demand. I thought it was pretty cute.


Gracie and Sophie waiting for customers. (Not many yet)

Gracie's progressive marketing sign: 25 cents.....then 10 cents....then "or any $". The tactic seemed to work!


The price was right and the customers came! (at least all the kiddies in the cul-de-sac) There was even a teenage boy who was driving by and stopped to purchase some lemonade. Gracie and Sophie felt pretty important after that. It think it was a success!


4 comments:

MOMMACITA said...

My heart is squeezing the breath out of me....These are adorable grandchildren, and all the other grandmothers except for Judy are jealous.

MOMMACITA said...

And I love the sign. And I love the glass with the ice cubes. And I love the handle on the glass. Eny other grandmother would kill for these kids.

The Sagers said...

Your girls have grown up so much. I showed Jacob Grace's picture and he started yelling because he misses her:) They really are adorable. I would have bought the lemonade. My favorite part was the sign.

We miss you guys. We have a blog at www.stacey-sagers.blogspot.com if you ever want to stop by.

Stacey

Judy and KC said...

The lemonade may have been at 'eny price', but those grandchildren are worth a billion trillion dollars each!! Mary, I TOTALLY agree with you - those are exceptionally adorable grandchildren. Aren't we lucky grandparents!!!!