Gracie's dream come true.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Pumpkin Walk
For family night we decided to go to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. We highly recommend it. All displays used pumpkins and gourds for their theme. Our favorites were the Sesame Street, Charlotte's Web, and Click, Clack, Moo displays. Here's a few photos from the event...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Maybe we will have to plan to do that with you guys next year. And tell Gracie she makes a beautiful Ariel.
Okay--Sophie as Yoda is absolutely hilarious! David and I were dying!!! Could her little face get any cuter?
HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
OH MY SIDES ARE HURTING FROM LAUGHING! You must teach Sophie to speak in a graveley whispery voice. I have the cutest grandkids on the planet. HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
They are both sooo Cute! I wish that we could be there! Pumpkins are rare here and they are about 3x the price too! Maybe we will carve oranges!
How cute. You look like you had such a great time. There is a place just like that here in Salt Lake and my kids insist we go every year. How fun!!
Sophie as Yoda is cute says I. Full of the Force will she be.
Post a Comment