Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't eat the playdough

My girls crack me up. Here's a sampling of what goes on in our house...



#1:

(A conversation overheard while in I was in the other room)

Gracie: "Soph, don't eat the play dough."

Sophie: "But I like it. It's salty."

Gracie: "But we're not supposed to eat play dough."

Sophie: "But I like it."

Gracie: "You should just go eat some salt. Then you don't have to eat the play dough."

Sophie: "O.K."

Sophie proceeds to put the salt shaker up to her mouth and shakes a few times.



#2:

Gracie, in a completely matter-of-fact tone:
"Mom, I think that every song should end with a Yee-Haw."

I like her style.



#3:

Sophie and Gracie, cleaning up their room:

Sophie (very excited): "Gwacie, I going to invite you to clean up my puzzle!"


5 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

HILARIOUS. Our girls would be best friends. I have no doubt whatsoever.

Kristi said...

Ha Ha Hee Hee Ha Ha. So So funny and of course adorable!!!!!

Judy and KC said...

I love that you are writing these things down for all of us to enjoy! Thanks for sharing. I love it - YEE HAW!!!

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

Gracie should learn the state county song... it ends in Yeehaw! I love these stories and they always make me laugh!

MOMMACITA said...

I came a looking for my comment that I left May 19th and it was not there. What?


I can't remember it now. But it was good. And Hilarious. And showed my love for them kids.

Yee. Haw.