WAY BACK in April, we had a fun visit from Grandma Jelly Bean, formerly known as Grandma Garlock. It was so nice to have her around. We wore her out though, I am sure of it! Highlights included going to baby animal days and celebrating her birthday with Uncle Mitch and Aunt Gloria.
Cute little animal lover. Gracie begs me for a pet almost every day. Not a chance, darling.
Ben enjoyed his bath time with grandma. (We were very careful to keep this picture modest.)
Grandma's birthday/Easter dinner. It was a great meal. We miss you Grandma Jelly Bean! I miss having you to talk to. The girls miss waking you up in the morning. And like I said, my laundry misses being folded by you.


3 comments:
Sophie and Mary look SO MUCH ALIKE!!! It looks like a wonderful time was had by all. Thanks to Mary for being such a great mom and grandma!!
To quote our Gracie:
I love you all so SO much!!
PS Judy, You are so NICE.
Baby Animal Days (sigh). Good times. Good times.
Post a Comment