Goooooooooo Bears!!!Thursday, May 28, 2009
Futbol
Gracie has just finished her inaugural season of soccer, and boy was it a hit! I thought that since she was so girly and loved all things ballet/pink, that she would not be athletic enough for soccer. But she ended up LOVING it. Their team was really pretty good. When asked what she liked best about soccer, she appropriately replied "my teammates".
Goooooooooo Bears!!!
Goooooooooo Bears!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
GO Gracie girl! She must have a little of her dad's athletic genes and competitive spirit (OK, you were a very good dancer - but you know...)I am SO proud of you Gracie. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
(Love the pink shin guards!)
I will never forget the "I made three goals" phone call! It was my mostest favoritest phone call ever.
And the shingaurds....
Well, I'm just in love with pink. And anything in it.
ever ever EVER!
Post a Comment