
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
First day of first grade
Gracie had her first day of 1st grade last week, and boy was she excited. As soon as she saw the early kids arriving at the school from our front window, she was jumping up and down and saying "let's go! let's go! let's go!" I was all geared up to have an emotional and bonding farewell with my big first grader who was going to be gone all day, but she sure made it easier for me by running as fast as she could and just yelling "bye, mom!" over her shoulder.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am loving those leggings! so bright and stylish
Bring on the hot chili's
How smart to have a sign telling what grade they are in! Congrats to Gracie - you are getting so grown up! LOVE YOU!!
I missed seeing this yesterday! I'm glad I came back for another peek!
Ditto on the leggings.
Post a Comment