Discovery #2:
My girls actually miss winter. This is how I found them the other day. They told me they are ready because they are tired of all the bees. Interesting.
My girls actually miss winter. This is how I found them the other day. They told me they are ready because they are tired of all the bees. Interesting.

Discovery #3:
My kids are getting to be helpful in the kitchen. For years they have wanted to help me, but it took a lot of extra work and patience on my part. These past weeks we've been doing a lot of canning and jam making and they were actually a lot of help. Gracie peeled peaches like a pro and Sophie is really good at stirring until the timer beeps. Love my little helpers.

Discovery #4: Putting a chip clip on the end of a burrito holds in all the filling for a three-year- old. (This was actually my mom's idea.) Sophie used to cry every time we had burritos because all her filling would end up on her plate or on the floor. I really does work!
Discovery #5: Life is different with a little boy who has learned to walk this week! Keeps me on my toes. He's so cute, though. He still walks like Frankenstein. I love it.




8 comments:
first of all, thank you for indulging me! second of all, i am excited for your mom's blog. third, mitch and i died about the bees comment and when i showed him the picture, he asked if you guys got a dog because that stuffed animal is so large.
I've always thought you have really nice blogs. That's one of your best features.
Comment on Jake's comment:
Clearly trying to get in good with your wife.
Comment on recent discoveries:
Oh. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm on all of it. I am looking forward to blog stalking Judy. And my grandchildren are the cutest, smartest, cutest, most darling, most clever, cutest children in my world. In YOUR world. In THE world. I want to hug them and talk to them and I miss them so so SO much.
PS That dog seems like he was a good investment.
The success of the fake stuffed dog was a surprise for me. Maybe the next step is to get a real stuffed dog. I think we have a taxidermist in our neighborhood. I wonder how close we can get to getting a dog without actually getting a dog.
Jake, you got your mom's funny sense of humor! I love it!
That picture of the girls and the dog all bundled up was hillarious - hope they keep up that enthusiasm for winter - a very LONG winter!
Thanks for putting my blog out there for others to see. I'm enjoying doing it. Love to see the cooking gene carrying on to future generations of foodies (cute little foodies!) LOVE YOU ALL!
GO BEN!!! I can't believe he is a walking boy. I can't wait to see you all soon.
Walking!!! Already!! That's exciting. Oh, and thanks for the burrito tip. I'm going to try it. Ethan's outcomes were always the same as Sophie's. OH-- and I love it when you post pictures of your cute cute self!!!!!
Post a Comment