
This photo is proof that we really did try to get all four Shaw grandkids to smile and look at the camera all at once. Between Sophie crying her eyes out, Gracie nearly dropping Jordo, and Ty eating fruit snaks that colored his mouth blue, we threw in the towel and just decided to get good individaul pictues of the kids. Who knows, maybe in 20 years or so, this will be our favorite picture.

3 comments:
Love it! Kids and taking a good picture are two things that don't go together. Jen, I love your short hair. Has it been that way for a while? Looks really cute!
I love the picture. We always have a very similar experience trying to get all of the grandkids together which I think the number is now up to 9. Oh, I'm with Brooke, your hair looks soo cute. I love it.
So cute! It is so a chore getting all grandkids together. I last one I have 2 of the four look cute. They are also sitting on my couch and Todd is still in his jammies. You so take what you can get and call it good. =) I love that you're totally laughing. It's so cute!
Post a Comment