
This is our effort to contribute to the ward pinewood derby last weekend. We let Gracie decide what the car would look like, so of course, it was a pink pig. But little piglet proved to be quite talented, as he won the loser race (note: loser race). For Gracie, who is starting to show some competitive traits like her father before her, this was the grand first place win. It was so cute to watch her face during the races. She told me later, "I just don't know how piglet got to be so fast!" Good question, Gracie!

6 comments:
Your kids are so adorable. I think the pig is great. I love that she won! Tell her I said congrats!
I love the pig! We just had our Pinewood Derby and I bet my boys would have loved to drive the Pig car. Gracie is getting so big and I can't believe Sophie's hair! They are both darling!
WOW. I love your blog. You guys have the cutest kids alive. Sorry we couldn't see you last time you were in town. We'll make a trip up there some time...
Okay...no idea you had a blog! Kevin and Aubrey commented on mine and I'm so excited you all have one. Such a great way to keep in touch. Everyone is so adorable. Love it.
Hey guys! I found you through Annie Reynolds blog- how do you know her? We met in Hershey and loved getting to know them shortly but sweetly. It is so fun to see your kids and hear what you are up to. Your girls are beautiful! We are thinking about moving to Logan when we get finished here in NY- do you like it there? Anyway, we can keep in touch in the blog world and by email.
So fun to find you again!
Yea Gracie! That was a pretty coo pig you raced! Mike has his car from when he raced when he was your age... I bet your pig could beat his!
Post a Comment