After over 19 monhts of trying, we finally scraped up enough of Sophie's hair to put it into piggy tails. Gracie's morning routine always includes sitting in the 'pink chair' to have her hair done. Sophie has always wanted her hair done, just like her sister. When I finished doing Sophie's hair for real, she turned and posed for me so I could check it out, just like her sister does. Gracie said she looked like a bug.Monday, October 15, 2007
A New 'Do'
After over 19 monhts of trying, we finally scraped up enough of Sophie's hair to put it into piggy tails. Gracie's morning routine always includes sitting in the 'pink chair' to have her hair done. Sophie has always wanted her hair done, just like her sister. When I finished doing Sophie's hair for real, she turned and posed for me so I could check it out, just like her sister does. Gracie said she looked like a bug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She ia adorable! I remember the first time Kylee's hair went in pigtails. I shouted from the rooftops! It was an exciting moment because she too was about the same age. Maybe even older.
Isn't having girls sooo fun. I love that I still get to do Kate's hair every now and again. She is a big thrid grader now and so she likes to do her own hair most days, but I still get the chance some times. I love it!!
I'm glad her hair is workable. It looks so stinking cute! Maybe I'll have a girl someday to do hair and maybe you'll get a boy so you won't have to!
Hailey and Sophie have similar hair-do's. When does the hair grow in? Hopefully before kindergarten!
Post a Comment