Saturday, October 20, 2007

First Snow

Winter comes a little earlier here in Logan! Saturday morning brought us our first snow. Gracie and Sophie were out there immediately, but we quickly decided to send dad to the Utah State football game alone. BRRRRR!!

7 comments:

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley said...

We are still waiting for our first snow here.... 2 years and counting! I am totally jealous! Snow sounds so good right now, it is still in the 90s here... hopefully you will have some for us in December when we come!

emily said...

My kids were right there with yours, only mine were asking if they could ski yet. They love it.

MOMMACITA said...

I have the most amazing grandchildren in the universe. No one stands in the snow as cute as they do. Hey all you out there on the world wide web, have you ever seen such amazing human beings as Gracie and Sopie? I love I love!

heather said...

Hey Jenny-
This is your cousin Heather. I am excited to have found you. I'll have to add you to my list so I can view your blog all the time. Your kids are so cute, and I agree snow is grand. My kids can't wait to go sledding.

Kasey said...

Love those cute jackets!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gracie and Sophie are SO darling! I can't believe how big the girls are getting--they are going to be 2 entirely different people when we see them again! We miss you guys!