Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fire Station Tour


We were invited by some friends to tour the Logan fire station. It was so cool! We got to explore inside an ambulance, climb on a fire truck, and even try out the fire pole. We had a blast. Sophie was a little nervous until the end, when the firefighters gave her her own hat. As we were leaving, she blew the kisses over and over.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Through a series of looking at family blogs I found yours. I'm so excited! Blogging is a great way to keep in touch and see how much the kids have grown. You girls are huge! I saw the birth picture of Sophia and now she's a toddler toddling around. Our blog is www.kaseyrocky.blogspot.com and I started a family one too. www.thegarlockfam.blogspot.com
Your house is very cute! Talk to you soon!
Kasey =)

MOMMACITA said...

These are the cutest most cutest little darlings I have ever seen. LOVE the blog. It's the McBloggiest. Keep going. Did I mention those are the cutest girls in the world? Miss you!

Annie said...

Bwahaha! I found you. This is the first time I've seen a picture of Gracie since her birth announcement and the first time I've ever seen Sophie: that's messed up.

We were sad that you guys didn't come to the reunion this summer; Mary kept saying how much fun Gracie and Ruby would have had. You were definitely missed. Anyway, cute house, cute kids, cute parents. I hope to see this cuteness (and more) for sure by summer of 2009.